Groups can be kept together in folders to keep certain groups together, for example different groups from the same church.
- Click on the New Folder icon at the top of the Groups list .
- Type in the title of the new folder and click the Add button.
Moving groups or folders into folders
Folders can have sub-folders, and sub-sub-folders, and so on. The process for moving a group into any of these folders is the same.
- Click on the folder icon next to the folder into which you want to move the group (tiny folder on bottom bar).
- Click on the Move Groups/Folders into This Folder icon.
- Check the group(s) you want to move into this folder. (You can select any group regardless of whether or not they’re currently in a folder.)
- Click Move.
Deleting a folder
- Click on the icon next to the folder (or sub-folder) you want to delete (down arrow on bottom bar).
- Click on the recycling can icon (tiny recycle can).
- A notification box will ask if you are sure you want to delete this folder. Click OK
Contents are not deleted with their folder. Instead the contents will move up one level. A sub folder will be come a folder; a folder will be come a group.