- Why isn’t my preview opening? Label previews usually open as pop-ups, so make sure that popups are allowed on Ministry Sync
- Why are there are only 2 pages of name tags? Previews are only two pages long. Create Labels contains all your name tags.
- My labels start off ok, but they start running off the page. Make sure page handling/scaling is set to 100%, Print Actual Size, or Scaling None. Don’t use Print to Fit.
- What other settings should I check? Turn off headers and footers in your printer, and make sure that you allow background colors and images.
- How can I create blank name tags? From the name tag editor, click the lightbulb icons to hide the rows you don’t want to show, then print a preview batch for 2 pages of blank name tags.
- What software do you recommend for printing name tags and labels? We recommend downloading your labels and printing them from Adobe Reader.