Most browsers now include built in PDF readers. Unfortunately, they do not always render the documents correctly.
For best results, we recommend that you save your nametags as a PDF before you print them. Once you have them saved,
- open Adobe Reader,
- go to the File menu
- choose Open
- and then open your saved file from inside Adobe Reader.
Before printing your nametags, check the Page Handling settings. Page Scaling needs to be set to None or Actual Size because the PDF that Ministry Sync generates is the exact size of the paper.
To change this setting,
- click File Menu
- click Print...
- In the Print dialog box, find the Page Scaling setting
- Click the dropdown
- choose None or Actual Size
- More information on Page Scaling is available on the Adobe website
If you continue to have problems try these solutions:
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of Adobe Reader. Adobe releases regular security updates for Reader and Acrobat. It's likely that the latest update patch can fix a conflict with your system or browser. To check for updates, open Reader or Acrobat > Help > Check for Updates.
- If you decide to use the browser to print your nametags, we recommend that you use the Adobe reader plug-in for your specific browser. Just like when using Adobe Reader, make sure that the page scaling/handling option is set to "Print Actual Size" or "None".
- If you're printing from Firefox, more information is also available from their website.