After a group is placed on the chart, you are able to move it around as needed. You can move it to an empty table, or, if the table you want to move it to currently has a group assigned to it, you can flip-flop the two groups.
Move Group to Empty Table
- Under their table number on the seating chart, click next to the group you wish to move.
- Click on the number of the table you want to move them to.
- Under their table number on the seating chart, click next to one of the two groups you wish to move.
- Click on the number of the table you want to flip-flop.
Move groups off the table chart
- To remove a group from an assigned table, click the option button next to the group's name, then click on the Unnumbered Tables heading.
- You can click Unnumber All to take all groups off the chart, and they will be placed back in the Unnumbered Tables section.