Step One - Event Details
Log into your account and click Registration Manager and the name of your event. If this is a pay to attend event and your Merchant Application hasn't been approved yet, you'll be unable to access your event until it is linked.
To start setting up your event, add your Event Details. The information you add here will show on all your webpages and emails. You only need to add or edit the information it here to have it show on all your templates.
The General Inquiries person's name, email address and phone number are your event contact information. To edit that information, click this person's name in Event Details to open their profile.
Step Two - Event Theme
Click Template Setup in the menu bar. Choose upload Event Graphics to order a custom-designed banner for your event, or if you can have your own banner, you can go straight to Event Theme.
- Choose between Casual, Formal, or Modern themes
- Upload your banner
- Select a color palette
- Select font styles for headings and paragraphs. This acts as a style sheet for all your templates
- Select other theme-specific options, like borders and backgrounds
Step Three - Preview Templates
Now that you have your details and banner in, let's take a look at your template previews to make sure everything looks great. Click Template Setup to get to the template list. The preview links are the grey squares with arrows. You can also click the name of the template and then click the Preview link. Remember, any the details in your templates come from Event Information > Event Details to edit the details in your templates.
Registration Form - Important! Contact Support to have any payment options added to your registration form before you make changes to the form. It's quicker to have most customizations added before you've made changes. We may even be able to copy in a form from the past, but we need to do that before you've registered anyone.
Step Four - Promote Your Event
- Open your event by clicking the dot next to the name of your event. When it's green your event is open. More
- Post the link to your event on your website. You'll find the link in the white box in Event Details. More
- Use the Facebook and Twitter buttons in Event Details to share your event on social media. More
- Send invitations to your supporters using the Invite tool. More