To upload your AttendEasy banner and make choices about your Template Style, follow these steps:
- Click on Template Setup in the dark blue menu bar
- Click the link for Event Theme
- Choose the style and color of the your template and fonts. There are 3 styles to choose from. You'll find the pulldown in the upper left corner.
- Scroll to the browse button to upload your banner. Graphics should be at least 800 pixels wide. We suggest using graphics that are 1600 X 840px. (The banner is really going to be displayed at 800 X 429px on the page, but it’s double the resolution for Retina screens.)
- You should also add an image to be used on mobile devices and your Facebook posts. The Facebook banner, or image that is shared on Facebook, needs to be 470 x 246 px. Without a Facebook banner, your Facebook posts will be the AttendEasy logo.
- Scroll down the page to choose your default fonts
- If you don't have banner you can order a custom banner by clicking Upload Event Graphics from the Template Setup menu.
To upload your FundEasy banner go to the Design Tab in FundEasy Preferences. You'll find links to FundEasy Preferences in Event Information and in Template Setup.
- From the Design tab, you can upload your own banner. Banner graphics must be 2056 X 514 px.* (The banner is really going to be displayed at 1,028 x 257 on the page, but it’s double the resolution for Retina screens.)
- You should also add an image to be used on your Facebook posts. The Facebook banner, or image that is shared on Facebook, needs to be 470 x 246 px.
- Choose the color of the skin for your templates
- If you don't have a banner you can order a custom banner for your event from the Design Tab
*Note: If your banner has a black background, you have uploaded an image with a transparent background. Banners and other images in Ministry Sync need to have a background with a color. An image that has a transparent background around it allows the background of the Web page to show without having a square or a rectangle area of white (or another color) surrounding the image. There isn't a background on the page where your banner is uploaded. That's why it looks black.