From the Registration Details screen in AttendEasy or the Column Browser in FundEasy, click on a person’s name to access the Person Profile page. The Basic Information section of a Profile consists of name, address, birth date, and other various information.
When you change information in this section, it will update this person’s account to all events he is registered.
- Click Edit at the top right of Basic Information to change information in this section.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click Save Basic Information before moving on to other parts of the profile
From the Registration Details screen, click on a person’s name to access the Person Profile page. The Contact Information section of a Profile consists of Phone Numbers and Email Addresses.
When you change information in this section, it will update this person’s account to all events where he is registered.
You are not limited in the amount of phone numbers or email addresses you can have assigned to a person; however, you should only have one number or email designated for each type. Additionally, the primary phone and email are the main contact methods for this person and show by default in most searches. The example below is for phone numbers, but the same process is used in the email address section of the profile.
Adding a Phone Number:
- Click the Add Phone Number icon (yellow paper icon in top dark blue bar).
Enter the phone number.
- Select the designation. Do not create multiples of the same type. This will cause duplicates in your reports.
- Click Save.
Editing a Phone Number:
- Click the Edit Phone Number icon (white paper icon).
- Make changes.
- Click Save.
Deleting a Phone Number:
- Click the Delete Phone Number icon (recycling can icon).
- Click OK to confirm the delete.
Note: if you make changes to an event contact's profile, this may change the contact information in your templates. For more information see this article.
Extra Registration Information
From the Registration Details screen, click on a person’s name to access the Person Profile page. The Extra Registration Information section of a Profile consists of a guest's answers to any custom fields you created on your registration form.
When you change information in this section, it will update this section of the person’s profile for this event only.
- Click on the Edit Answer icon to the far right of a particular question (the white paper icon).
- Make changes as needed.
- Click Save.
You can also edit Extra Registration Information from Search. This is also how you edit meal choices and seat requests.
- From your event click Search
- Click Add Remove Columns
- Check the fields from the list of available fields. You can also remove fields from the report by unchecking ones like table number and sign up date. Extra Registration Information fields are near the bottom of the form.
- Click Continue
- The fields you selected will be editable in the search results. Click where it says (empty) and add or edit the information as needed.
- Click Save
- This article has more on editing meal choices.
A guest may not have a church selected, or the church selected may be incorrect. You can manually select a church for them from the drop-down menu. If their church is not listed in the menu, you need to add it.
- Click on the guest’s name.
- In the Church Information section, select the guest’s church from the drop-down menu.
- Click Change Church.
If a guest does not have a church selected and his church is not in the church drop-down, you can simply add the church and assign it in one step.
- Click on the name of the guest.
- In the Church Information section, click Add New.
- Fill out the new church’s information.
- Click Save Church Information.
If you want to remove a church from a guest’s profile, simply go into that guest’s profile and select “No Church” from the drop-down menu; do not delete the church.
Having spouses linked together allows you to easily see if husband and wife are both registered as each will be listed in the other’s profile. When you create name tags within Ministry Sync, or export your event data to use in an external program, you can merge spouses together so both of their names appear together. Additionally, if you use Donor IDs, you can enter the Donor ID for one and have it applied to his spouse, so you do not have to manually enter it again.
However, you are not limited to only spouses. You can keep track of most familial relationships using this tool. Only spouses will share profile information.
- Click on one of the person’s names.
- Under the Relationship Information section, click Add New.
- You would then click Lookup to get the Relative Person ID for the person they’re related to.
- Click on the name you are linking to this person in the search popup.
- Select their Relationship and Reverse Relationship from the drop-down menus. See example below.
- Click Save.
Example: If Sallie Mae is the wife, you would select Wife from the Relationship drop-down and Husband from the Reverse Relationship drop-down.
Note: If a spouse is showing more than once in the relationship section, this may cause a duplicate record in Search/Reports or Export Data. Make sure spouses are only listed one time in a profile.
Deleting A Relationship
- Click on one of the person’s names to bring up the Person Profile window.
- Under the Relationship Information section, click on the Delete Relationship icon (recycling can icon) to the far right of the relationship you want to delete.
- A notification box will appear to ask if you are sure you want to remove the relationship. Click OK.
Note: the same information will also be deleted in the other person's Profile.